At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who will help lead the OMG network to mainstream adoption. The role reports to the VP Product. Our ideal candidate will have experience marketing to developers and to enterprises. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
What you’ll be doing
- Define and oversee go-to-market strategy for the OMG network on two fronts 1) developer partners and 2) enterprises
- Manage a small but mighty team of content creators, event manager, product marketeer, and community managers to execute on your GTM strategy
- Grow both our developer partners and inbound enterprise inquiries
- Grow and convert developer partners through an online self-serve pipeline
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including website and developer site funnel conversion, paid and earned media, online forum and community, and events
- Work with business development to analyze and leverage CRM, deal pipeline, and activity data on an ongoing basis to uncover actionable insights that help grow our inbound enterprise leads
- Create and manage reporting, measurement, & analytics
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines.
What you’ll need
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B Marketing roles
- 1-2 years of experience as a manager of a team
- Marketing experience in one of these domain areas: Developer Ecosystem, Blockchain, Finance, Fintech, Enterprise
- Successful track record of successful marketing campaigns for B2B, please include your marketing portfolio in your cover letter
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A flexible work environment that is remote first.
- A global and diverse team of fun, engaged and passionate people.
- An exciting company on the leading edge of technology.
- Your ability to shape and define a new product category.
- Opportunity to grow professionally and take charge of new responsibilities.
- Competitive remuneration.