At OmiseGO, we believe that having access to financial services can change lives.
Our mission is to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure, anytime, anywhere.
We are building an inclusive financial technology platform that enables real-time exchange and payment services. Our global teams are solving problems to address barriers to financial inclusion and building a community around the OMG network. Together, we can empower businesses to better reach and serve their customers. Join us!
Why we need you
OmiseGO is growing! And to help our growth, we are looking for a PO Business Partner that will help and advise our management on all HR matters and who can act as a champion for all PO projects. As a People Operations Business Partner, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining our unique culture. You have a clear and original vision on People Operations and being a remote first company.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues.
- Support staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, contracting, payroll, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Play a key role in pushing OmiseGO to be a leader in remote first company: what support needs to be in place, what cultural practices should be promoted, what tools or activities can help foster teamwork, trust and open communications, and how to track performance and push growth and development in a remote company setting.
- Be able to communicate and have meaningful discussion at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
- You will work closely with the PO and executive members of the OmiseGO team: the People Operations Specialist for whom you will be the backup (responsible for Operations side) and work together with the PO Consultant, who is (remotely) supporting OmiseGO in her projects to become the best version of the company they can be. You will report to the CEO and will be an important sparring partner to her on all PO matters.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resources or a related study.
- 5 + years of experience as a business partner in HR, acting as a sounding board for executives and management, ideally in an international environment and/or in a scale-up company.
- Strong at identifying external Influences and PO trends and translate them to the organization.
- Experience in managing talent development programs and succession planning.
- Accessible & Approachable. Open to working with people from different backgrounds.
- Strong personality that is not afraid to give pushback or sell/initiate his/her ideas.
- Excellent project manager that is capable of planning multiple projects while managing expectations.
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A Laptop to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- OmiseGO is part of Omise Holdings, founded in 2017, currently 40 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Omise Holdings raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
OmiseGO was launched in 2017 as a technology first company with a mission to enable people to access financial services that are fast, fair and secure. In building a global platform for open financial services, OmiseGO's products and services include the white label, open source eWallet Suite, the OMG Network and technical consulting services.
The OMG Network is a decentralized network that enables transparent, peer-to-peer transactions in real-time and facilitates self-sovereign financial services across geographies, asset classes and applications. Leveraging payment and blockchain expertise, OmiseGO works with enterprises, startups and non-profit organizations to form their payment and eWallet strategy, provide implementation support and co-create new products.
The OmiseGO eWallet Suite allows users to build and integrate a front-end interface to mint, deposit, transact, track and withdraw digital assets. The full suite includes tools for providers to customize apps to their specific needs.
How to apply
If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application
- You will receive an assignment with questions to get an idea of your vision on People Operations
- 2-3 Interviews with the hiring team (People Operations team, CEO and possible other stakeholders)
We look forward to getting in touch with you!
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.